Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
If you guys don’t know who Angie Lee is I would be really surprised. She’s one of my best friends and an absolutely incredible businesswoman. She has one of the top female entrepreneurial podcasts The Angie Lee Show. She’s a marketing and sales ninja! We sat down without knowing exactly what we were going to record on this podcast.
Mostly, we discussed an update on where we both are in our business. We both have had major growth happening and you’re going to get an inside look at what’s going on inside our lives and businesses. We dive into what it really means to be an influencer which is something we’re really passionate about, and we also talk about authenticity within marketing, which is another topic we’re both super passionate about. We also chat about how to show up as fully ourselves when we’re trying to get people to buy our stuff with what we say, how we say it, in our writing, and in our captions so we’re living in integrity the entire time.
Prepare to laugh your ass off!
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Staying “You” and marketing in a truly authentic way
- Why personal interaction is so powerful
- How to show up fully as yourself in what you say and how you say it
- Why you can be weird and still be successful
- Going the extra mile for your followers and clients
- Being human and being real
- How to know if being an influencer or an entrepreneur is for you
- Humanizing people with money
- How to get past blocks with money and energy
- Identity shifts with your money mindset
- Experiencing life to create value for others
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS & MOMENTS:
- 7:45- How do you do authentic marketing? What do you see that’s un-authentic today?
- 12:00- Why are people are attracted to realness online?
- 14:48- What does Flourish and Conquer stand for?
- 18:45- What makes a good influencer?
- 20:50- Do you ever feel like you’re naked online? Like maybe you’ve shared too much?
- 25:00- How do you know if being an influencer or entrepreneur is or isn’t for you?
- 27:14- What are your tips for money mindset? How do you see money?
- 31:00- Why is it important to determine what you’re an expert at in order to help others?
- 35:00- What do you think is going to happen in your business in the future?
- “A lot of influencers are trying to do the same thing. I want to see photos of them without makeup and being unfiltered. If they wanna swear then swear. I wanna see that humanness and grittiness that I can feel. I want to have that feeling of “I get her, she knows me”.
- “What worked once is not going to keep working. You grow an audience and it worked a couple years ago but you can’t keep doing the same thing all the time and expect different results”
- “To be competitive in a market, you should be 10% different. You don’t need to be 100% different, just 10%”
- “People are so afraid of the algorithm instead of asking themselves would this be valuable content? Would this be something my ideal client would actually find entertaining and educational?”
- “You are your customer service. You have to be part of it iand show that you give a shit.”
Check out Angie Lee’s podcast on The Angie Lee Show, if you want to attend Pays to Be Brave on October 19th head to Paystobebrave.com and use code: AMANDA at checkout to receive a discount! And don’t forget to check out Angie’s new CBD line by heading to mysoulcbd.com.
If you’re struggling to build your fitness business online, all the things that are holding you back are all just illusions. If you’re a beginner, join our workshop on overcoming the 3 biggest struggles of Online Fitness Coaches and get started doing your dream job. Visit fitnessonlinecoachingacademy.com/webinar and register for free!
Are you struggling to find time to read books that you’ve been wanting to? Check out Audible where industry experts who put all the good shit in their books can speak them to you while you’re driving, working out, or anytime that is good to listen to a normal podcast. I’ve partnered with Audible to give you guys a 30 day free trial to see how you’d like it. Go to audibletrial.com/bucciradio to get to listen to all the books you’ve been dying to read!
This episode of Bucci Radio is brought to you by PE Science Vegan Protein. I’ve been focusing on my internal health and I take this every single day to make sure I’m getting a quality plant based source of protein so I can keep building muscle, retain muscle, and keep performing optimally. They have the best flavors (Snickerdoodle anyone?!). Go to pescience.com/discount/amanda to get 30% off any order or click the link in my emails!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!