Welcome to this solo episode of Bucci Radio!
I recently got back from Burning Man! I had a whole week in the middle of the desert and I have a ton of experiences and things to share and I figured what better way to do it than record a podcast? There are so many revelations I want to get out into the world right now.
In this episode, I’ll be talking about what Burning Man is, why did I go, and what were my intentions in going. I can’t wait to share what I learned about myself after a week of disconnecting in the desert!
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- What Burning Man is and why I chose to go
- How Burning Man works and what I brought with me
- The judgment free zone
- Getting outside of your comfort zone
- Disconnecting to connect again
- Asking “Why not?” over “Why?”
- Connecting to your most authentic self and feeling clarity
- The importance of human connection without distractions
- How do we hold ourselves back with the stories we tell ourselves?
- Having judgments about other people and yourself
- Giving and taking energy
- 5:00- What is Burning Man?
- 10:00- How does it work and what did I bring with me?
- 11:25- Is Burning Man full of sex and drugs? What is the culture?
- 18:00- Asking “Why Not?” over “Why?”
- 19:00- What was my intention in going?
- 21:00- Disconnecting to connect and feeling present
- 23:00- What were my biggest takeaways from Burning Man
- 23:45- Mysteries and Boundaries
- 27:16- What is a story I tell myself that isn’t true? How is that holding me back?”
- 29:00- Importance of Human Connection
- 30:00- Burning Man’s Lack of Commercialization
- 33:00- Using Radical Self Reliance and Logistics
- 34:00- Giving and Taking Energy
- “No one is famous at Burning Man, but no one is infamous. Everyone is equal. We’re all there for human connection.”
- “I wanted to feel 100% free and liberated and I wanted to connect to my most authentic self. I wanted to feel clarity rather than to be in the space where I had to logic out what clarity was to me. I wanted to just be there. That comes from disconnecting in order to connect.”
- When you’re confronted with so many different types of people, you get reflected and mirrored back on the judgment you have on them or a judgment you have about yourself.”
- “A good question to ask yourself is- what is a story you’re telling yourself that’s untrue and how is it holding me back?”
- “Our physical bodies are just as real as the energy we are giving out and taking in”
What are you doing on September 29th? You’re Invited to Flourish & Conquer Live hosted by me in Los Angeles! There’s an art of flourishing and the science of conquering – by embodying this, I have created; Complete and utter happiness on a daily basis, money I never thought I’d be able to make, connection to the most amazing humans in the world, and freedom of expression, time, location, and finances. ARE THESE NOT THE THINGS WE ALL TRULY WANT? I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned with you! Go to www.amandabucci.com/fclive to register!
If you’re struggling to build your fitness business online, all the things that are holding you back are all just illusions. If you’re a beginner, join our workshop on overcoming the 3 biggest struggles of Online Fitness Coaches and get started doing your dream job. Visit fitnessonlinecoachingacademy.com/webinar and register for free!
This episode of Bucci Radio is brought to you by PE Science Vegan Protein. I’ve been focusing on my internal health and I take this every single day to make sure I’m getting a quality plant based source of protein so I can keep building muscle, retain muscle, and keep performing optimally. They have the best flavors (Snickerdoodle anyone?!). Go to pescience.com/discount/amanda to get 30% off any order or click the link in my emails!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her out on instagram, it may quickly become your new favorite follow.