Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
One of the most amazing things on social media is creating relationships. Today we’re going to be doing a Q + A session. It’s been quite a while since I’ve done one of these and I’m really excited to get to your questions.
One of my favorite things about having a social media platform and podcast is communicating with you guys. It can seem like I’m talking at you a lot, but when you ask me questions it feels like I get to have an actual conversation with the person who asked the question, and hopefully, everyone else can benefit from the question as well. It feels like we can build a relationship instead of me just talking at you.
So let’s dive in!
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Why asking questions is helpful
- Learning from your followers
- Going from a personal Instagram account to a business account
- Not needing validation to create a business account
- Efficiency vs. just doing activities
- Why content creation alone isn’t a business
- Dedicating time to tell people about your offer
- Breaking down Instagram captions and storytelling
- Nurturing your signature offer instead of multiple offers
- Higher vs. lower selling point offers
- How to level up your friendships and network
- When should you invest in your business?
- Rituals for mental health
- How are you consuming content?
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED:
- 2:07- How do you go from your regular personal account to incorporating your business?
- 5:36- What are the top 3 things you should prioritize when starting a new business?
- 12:15- Can you give a brief simple breakdown of Instagram captions?
- 16:58- How do you choose your best product or offer? Should you have one option or two options?
- 23:28- How do you level up your friendships and network when you’re not “on their level” yet?
- 35:00– When and how should you invest back into your business?
- 37:00- Do you have any rituals you use to maintain your mental health?
- “Content isn’t a business. Content creation is only one aspect. If you’re creating content but leaving out invitations for someone to join or apply, then you’re just creating content to create content.”
- “One of the most underrated things you can do is hone in on your skill or service, and how you’re actually delivering it.”
- “It’s incredible and important to have one specific offer, especially in the beginning. You may compare yourself to someone who has a lot of different offers, and think that a lot of offers equals a lot of success. I wouldn’t recommend anyone new to branch too far too soon outside of their signature offer. You want to make sure you are nurturing your offer.”
- “Anyone that you are inspired by that you want to be friends with, you must take them off of a pedestal. I’m not saying you need to discredit their work or how much you love them, but you need to make them feel like a person, like a human.”
- “Clean your environment of anyone or anything that is adding stress and negativity to your life”
The Flourish & Conquer Accelerator (previously known as Influencer Academy) is a 90-Day Intensive Business Coaching Program for Level 1 Entrepreneurs who are hungry for freedom. This program best serves health and fitness coaches, or other coaches/service providers who have their focus on building their personal brand. This program was created for those who are just getting started building their online businesses (who either has zero business experience and social media or have some experience but little to no results). Head to amandabucci.com/apply to apply now for our November start date!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her out on instagram, it may quickly become your new favorite follow.