Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Today is Christmas! This is also our last episode of 2018. HOLY SHIT where did the year go? I’m feeling so good that it’s the end of the year and I love this time of reflection on everything and being able to sit back and think about what worked, what didn’t work, what I learned, how I grew, and what things made me into the woman I am right now. If I can take a year and grow and experience more and access parts of myself I didn’t know I had then to me that’s a really good year.
I’m happy to be able to be transparent and share all of this with you and I’m so ready for 2019 and to share my intentions with you!
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- New updates in Bucci Land!
- How I’ll be expressing myself in 2019
- Setting boundaries
- Saying no and listening to myself
- My “spiritual awakening”
- Learning about who I truly am
- Creating space for things that serve me
- Operating from a place of abundance and alignment
- Tapping into my intuition and feminine side
- Spending less time working and more time experiencing things
- Friendships, fun, enjoyment in my personal life
- Creating a company culture and growing my team
- Doubling down on what works
- Getting your programs “systematized”
- Selling on Instagram stories
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Marketing and copywriting
- Things that did NOT work for me in 2018
- Making decisions based on others
- Believing in what I’m doing and being in integrity
- Being a CREATOR in 2019
- What I’m leaving behind in 2019
- 4:00- What are some new things going on in the world of Amanda Bucci?
- 8:25- Things that worked in my personal life
- 9:45- Ways that helped me learn about who I am
- 12:32- Tapping into the “Flourish” part of myself
- 17:51- Building and growing my team and our culture
- 20:12- Our company mission statement
- 22:00- Doubling down on what was working and getting rid of what wasn’t
- 25:20- Selling my programs and courses on Instagram stories
- 26:57- Financial planning and budgeting
- 30:22- Marketing and email campaigns
- 32:40- Things my clients said that worked really well for them
- 35:01- What did not work for me in 2018
- 45:00- Spending my energy on being a “marketer” instead of a creator
- 47:00- How I allowed the customer to not be #1
- 51:00- What things am I leaving behind in 2019?
- “One of my biggest lessons this year has been learning how to listen to myself and say no to things that aren’t serving me and to say yes and create space for that which is serving me.”
- Life is your greatest teacher so if you’re not living it and you’re living inside of your business the entire time you’re not going to get the lessons and the most important experiences you can ever be having if you’re constantly working and waiting to make the right amount of money to be perfect.”
CONTENT TO CLIENTS CHALLENGE- Are you ready to learn the exact steps it takes to post content that converts into clients? Heck yeah, you are. Sign up now to begin the FREE challenge starting on January 3rd, 2019- www.amandabucci.com/content2clients and make sure to share by using #CONTENT2CLIENTS.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING JANUARY 12TH? Join us in Marina del Rey for FLOURISH & CONQUER LIVE. FC Live is full-day event to learn how to Flourish & Conquer in your life and business. You can expect to have live coaching with Amanda and learn about client connection, messaging, values, and dive into HOW to create content that speaks to your ideal client. Plus you’ll get panel discussions about business growth, sales, and social media with me and your FCA coaches and Hot seat workshops for business and personal growth. You’ll leave with clarity, connection to your purpose, and the growth of your business to help you Flourish and Conquer. Go to www.amandabucci.com/flourishconquerlive to get your ticket.
-THE FLOURISH & CONQUER Accelerator is OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT. FCA is a 90-Day Intensive Business Coaching Program for Level 1 Entrepreneurs who are hungry for freedom. This program best serves health and fitness coach or other coaches/service providers who have their focus on building their personal brand. This program was created for those who are just getting started building their online businesses (who either have zero business experience and social media or have some experience but little to no results). Head to amandabucci.com/apply to apply now for our February 3rd start date!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her out on instagram, it may quickly become your new favorite follow.