Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Happy New Year! To start the year off strong we have an extra extra special episode today because there are 5 humans on this podcast today. These 4 special humans are near and dear to my heart because they are all of our FCA coaches- Megan Yelaney, Courtney Tucker, Isabella Silverio, and William Grazione.
Today we’re going to give you an inside look on what it’s really like to coach new entrepreneurs, what FCA looks like on the inside, reasons why some of our students do really well or not so well, and what it really takes to get your online business started.
Let’s dive in….
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- What goes on behind the scenes when someone really makes a commitment to themselves
- What makes a student thrive after they commit
- Getting honest with yourself
- Not allowing fear to hold you back from making decisions
- Believing in yourself and taking chances
- Showing up consistently to create success
- Being comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Honing in on your WHY
- The importance of implementation
- Giving your clients what they want vs. what you think they want
- Being consistent over time
- Not expecting your business to grow in 48 hours
- Spending time on your mindset
- Getting over Imposter Syndrome
- How confidence comes across every aspect of your business
- Creating a sales process
- Not being afraid of selling too much
- Offering service to match your price
- The benefits of coaching as a team
- Creating a supportive “family” in FCA
IMPORTANT MOMENTS & QUESTIONS ASKED
- 1:19- Introducing Megan Yelaney
- 3:15- Introducing Courtney Tucker
- 6:20- Introducing Isabella Silverio
- 8:40- Introducing William Grazione
- 11:42- What have you seen is the biggest differentiator vs. someone who is kind of committed and someone who is semi-committed?
- 19:00- Can you speak about the things you need to to first in your online business?
- 27:25- How can students get past the “I’m not good enough” and the “No one knows who I am” and “I’m not getting it” zone?
- 35:36- What are the biggest blocks our clients have between creating their offer and actually selling it?
- 43:40- WE’RE HOSTING A FREE CHALLENGE!
- 46:00- What is it like to be coaching on a team like the FCA team? What do you think the biggest power of having a team support a group is?
- 49:00- What is the number one piece of advice for someone who is starting their online business?
- “It’s building that foundation. You’re not just in this for the purpose of making money. It’s to build something that lasts a lifetime. It’s the combination of building that foundation in your business so that you can have a long lasting one, taking messy action, and implementing as you go.”- Megan Yelaney
- “Your business is not Amazon Prime. It’s not going to show up on your doorstep in 48 hours. You have to be consistent and keep going. If you want to be an entrepreneur and be in this for the long haul you have ta o grow thicker skin and keep going. The beauty of not going on this journey on your own is that you have our support. You have us challenging you and holding your hand but you have to keep going.” – Courtney Tucker
- “It will be hard and yes you will fail at some point in time however, you will never lose. You will only win and learn.”- Will Grazione
If you don’t already, make sure to follow our coaches on Instagram-
MEGAN YELANEY- @meganyelaney
COURTNEY TUCKER- @coach_court
ISABELLA SILVERIO- @isabella.guava
WILLIAM GRAZIONE- @william_grazione
CONTENT TO CLIENTS CHALLENGE- Are you ready to learn the exact steps it takes to post content that converts into clients? Heck yeah, you are. Sign up now to begin the FREE challenge starting on January 3rd, 2019- www.amandabucci.com/content2clients and make sure to share by using #CONTENT2CLIENTS.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING JANUARY 12TH? Join us in Marina del Rey for FLOURISH & CONQUER LIVE. FC Live is full-day event to learn how to Flourish & Conquer in your life and business. You can expect to have live coaching with Amanda and learn about client connection, messaging, values, and dive into HOW to create content that speaks to your ideal client. Plus you’ll get panel discussions about business growth, sales, and social media with me and your FCA coaches and Hot seat workshops for business and personal growth. You’ll leave with clarity, connection to your purpose, and the growth of your business to help you Flourish and Conquer. Go to www.amandabucci.com/flourishconquerlive to get your ticket.
-THE FLOURISH & CONQUER Accelerator is OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT. FCA is a 90-Day Intensive Business Coaching Program for Level 1 Entrepreneurs who are hungry for freedom. This program best serves health and fitness coach or other coaches/service providers who have their focus on building their personal brand. This program was created for those who are just getting started building their online businesses (who either have zero business experience and social media or have some experience but little to no results). Head to amandabucci.com/apply to apply now for our February 3rd start date!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her out on instagram, it may quickly become your new favorite follow.