Welcome to this solo episode of Bucci Radio!
I’ve been into my creative energy recently. I’ve had space to create a ton of content recently and as you guys know, over the last couple months I was in the middle of burnout so I am excited to tell you all how to tap into your creative energy today to make content that’s fun, energetic, and educational. It’s not an easy thing to do. So many of us struggle with content creation and writer’s block that holds us back from the “schedule” we would love to be on for posting.
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Ways to get your creative energy back
- Creative blocks for creating
- What happens when you don’t have creative energy
- Judging yourself for not “producing”
- Figuring out what truly inspires you
- Remembering your “why”
- Using anger and excitement to get yourself fired up
- Opinions that activate you
- Connecting to your ideal client’s feelings
- Getting out of your own head
- The importance of conversation
- Using conversation to create content
- Connecting to your mission and purpose
- Connecting to yourself and your authenticity
- Having an arsenal of content ideas
- Content backlogging and batching content
- Writing down ideas when they come to you
- Fears we can have when creating content
- 4:37: Tip 1: Figure out what really inspires you What are some things that light you up? What are some things you experienced in your own transformation?
- 6:28- Tip 2: What fires you up or makes you angry? What do you think is ridiculous that people are still doing?
- 9:00- Tip 3: Tapping into emotions and experiences of your ideal client
- 12:00- Tip 4: Having consistent conversations with clients
- 13:31- Tip 5: Reconnecting to your bigger purpose
- 17:00- Tip 6: Make your creative time sacred and precious
- 19:38- Tip 7: Keep a list of content ideas where you can reference it
- 21:00- Tip 8: Clearing internal blockages we may be having
- “Your content is always going to be in your clients language. Whenever you have a conversation with another human that could be your ideal client, anything they say can be turned into content. Comments, messages, interactions, sales calls, coaching calls, every single word of that can be content for you.”
- “Content is conversations. Content is what your clients are saying. Content is experiences they are having, emotions they are feeling”
VALENTINES DAY SALE EXTENSION:
The Bucci Business Builder Bundle is the Ultimate Video Training Course designed to give you the essential information you need to get super-aligned clients online who are ready to work with you NOW, so you can get moving in your business and build the momentum you NEED. Get 15% off for Valentines Day by using code heart15 and by visit www.amandabucci.com/bundle (link will be applicable on Valentines Day)
Fitness Online Coaching Academy 15% off Valentines Day Sale can be found at www.fitnessonlinecoachingacademy.com/vday and use code heart15 from February 14-February 19th! (link will be applicable on Valentines Day)
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her out on instagram, it may quickly become your new favorite follow.