Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Do you feel like you know what your purpose in life is? Or do you struggle to connect to what feels right for you? We are at a time where we are more interested in finding our purpose than ever before. Our guest today is Sahara Rose. Sahara is one of my good friends and you may know her from her work with Ayurveda. She’s the #1 Best-Selling Author of Eat Feel Fresh and the Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda
She teaches her audience on a new way of being and how to really connect to your authentic, deeper self and soul. She’s an incredibly well known spiritual guide and leader, especially for millennials who are wanting to connect to a bigger purpose. In today’s episode, we’ll be breaking down what all this spiritual “stuff” and higher purpose “stuff” really means, so we can understand and become more conscious individuals.
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- What is Ayurveda?
- Imbalances in our body
- The 3 Energy Types (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Differences between the energy types
- Examples of each energy type
- Understanding your own truth and purpose
- Believing you have a purpose
- What is a soul?
- Layers of ourselves
- Dharma and your divine purpose
- Dealing with difficult times in our path to purpose
- Lifetimes and key lessons
- The truth path and not truth path
- Light side vs. Shadow side
- The old paradigm vs. the new paradigm
- Becoming a more conscious individual
- 2:25: Let’s start with what Ayurveda is and if you can describe the work that you do?
- 6:00: The 3 energy types of Ayurveda
- 17:00- How does Ayurveda connect to the world and spirituality and understanding your own truth?
- 28:00- How do you grapple with the fact that difficult things are a part of our journey and path?
- 34:00- Why is it important for our collective consciousness that we all start focusing on creating happiness internally?
- 45:00- If there was something you wanted to leave people with or take action on, what would it be?
- “Life was meant to feel good. Life was meant to be fun. If you’re not having fun and not feeling good you’re not doing this shit right.
- “We set ourselves up for situations that we will experience pain to grow. If we accept we are bliss and follow what feels best for us at the time, though there will be challenges, I will always be guided on my path”
- “There’s really only two paths. Truth and not truth. If you take truth you’ll always end up in your purpose. If you follow not truth, you may make a lot of money and friends, but it’s never going to feel like you’re doing what you’re put on this planet for”
- “There’s no point in being on planet earth unless to evolve, and earth is the only place to evolve.”
You can find Sahara Rose at https://www.iamsahararose.com/ or on Instagram @iamsahararose.
The Flourish & Conquer Incubator is now open for enrollment! FCI is for the entrepreneurs in the messy middle–right between “I’m new here” and “Gimme those 6-figures already!” To find out more- visit https://www.amandabucci.com/Incubator/ to apply.
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her Instagram for daily updates and strategies for improving engagement, increasing revenue, and enhancing impact.