Welcome to this TAKEOVER episode of Bucci Radio!
Hey everyone, it’s Ashley Stahl taking over for Amanda Bucci. You guys watch Amanda (Snoop!) be who she is every day online, and she does share a lot of personal stuff but there’s so much more going on with her and I wanted to share my perspective of her as my best friend.
I thought it would be so much fun to connect on all the things you don’t know about her and have such a powerful conversation.
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Things you don’t know about Amanda Bucci
- Sharing in the real world vs. online
- What drove Amanda to do Youtube
- Being in the business of transformation
- Sharing your own processing and transformation
- Letting go of an old self
- Not feeling like you want to do what you’re doing anymore
- Attaching your identity to what you do
- Removing instead of adding in your life
- Things that have shifted for Amanda
- What USM Spiritual Psychology school is all about
- Feeling the need and desire for connection
- Communication within friendships
- Being aware of what your wounds are
- Openly talking about sex and sexuality
- Leaning into difficult times
- Processing death and dealing with loss
IMPORTANT MOMENTS + QUESTIONS
- 1:28- Amanda’s burning man nickname
- 2:50- Experiencing watching Amanda’s content for the first time
- 9:50- Did you always pursue what was interesting to you?
- 12:00- How does it feel to have built a business and then be not sure if you want it?
- 15:00- What does this transformation feel like for you?
- 21:00- What has shifted since you broke down at your mastermind?
- 31:00- What did you realize and shift in USM Psychology School?
- 33:00- What drives you now? What is the core of you?
- 37:00- What do you feel is coming up for you with the desire to connect?
- 39:00- What does disconnection mean and what advice would you give to connect better with your friendships?
- 42:00- Let’s talk about sex and sexuality…
- 57:00- Can you talk about how you lost yourself in previous relationships and how you lean in now in your relationships?
- 1:00- If 100 year old Amanda could give you one piece of advice right now, what do you think she would tell you?
- “What do you do when the person you used to be and the person you know you are isn’t you anymore?”
- “When you’re an entrepreneur, nobody warns you or prepares you for when it starts working and you don’t want to do it anymore.”
- “Everything is being orchestrated perfectly for me and this feeling of questioning myself and what I’m doing was all to get me to a bad place because otherwise, I wouldn’t have freed up space.”
The Flourish & Conquer Incubator is now open for enrollment! FCI is for the entrepreneurs in the messy middle–right between “I’m new here” and “Gimme those 6-figures already!” To find out more- visit https://www.amandabucci.com/Incubator/ to apply.
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her out on instagram, it may quickly become your new favorite follow.