Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Do you think you need to be “perfect’ in order to serve your clients with integrity as a coach? Do you have the desire to serve others but don’t yet feel confident in your own transformation? The health/fitness coaching industry is changing. If you’re a coach that wants to help your clients dig into their feelings, unconscious patterns, and reasoning for not doing what they know they are supposed to be doing, this episode is for you.
Today’s guest is Samantha Skelly. Sam is my magical unicorn fairy friend, and she’s one of the biggest visionaries I’ve ever met. She’s constantly connecting to her higher purpose and bringing that shit back down to earth. If you guys don’t know Sam, she’s the owner and creator of Hungry for Happiness, and she’s essentially creating a new sector of coaching. Sam is bringing people into higher levels of consciousness with their coaching so they can serve their clients with what they really need.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- The shift in the health and fitness industry
- Understanding our patterns and beliefs
- Deep feelings of unworthiness
- Separating health and fitness
- Putting on the “everything is great” mask
- Valuing mental health over body image
- Attaching worthiness to the way you look
- Thinking you need to be perfect to serve others (fraud complex)
- Coaching still being a new industry
- Therapy vs. coaching
- Committing to your own personal growth
- How to determine if you are in integrity
- Confidence in line with integrity
- Not being able to replace human connection
- Emotions driving behavior
- Where the coaching industry is going
- Why pain is a portal to truth
- Observing vs. identifying with your emotions
- Holding onto identities we have created
IMPORTANT MOMENTS + QUESTIONS
- 3:00- What is happening with the health and fitness industry right now? What shift is happening?
- 9:00- How do people going from thinking about fitness into emotionality?
- 14:00- Do you need to look a certain way or be a certain way to be a fitness coach or serve others?
- 16:00- Can you dig into the feeling of being a fraud and not being healed in order to serve others? What does it mean to coach?
- 19:00- Let’s dig into some specifics on how to determine if you’re in integrity or not?
- 27:00- Let’s talk about the current state of the coaching industry and where we are going
- 40:00- How can someone become the type of coach we talked about in this podcast?
- 43:00- If you could leave our listeners with one statement, what would it be?
- “My whole vision is giving people back their power by showing them how powerful they are. I can inspire someone to empower themselves.”
- “I realized my outcome was to be happy, but my strategies for getting there were so shitty.”
- “For me to actually change, I needed to value my mental health over my body image. For so long I didn’t give myself the grace to love myself because body image always came first”
- “If you think you have to be perfect to serve, that’s just not true. The biggest thing is an unwavering commitment to your personal growth and development and showing up every single day and pushing yourself in your own development for you to feel in integrity to serve others and that is it.”
- “If you have the desire to serve, follow that desire to serve. Don’t let the small part of you keep you small and tell you that you’re not perfect yet.”
- “Pain is a portal to truth. We get to have pain in order to heal.”
The Hungry for Happiness Certification Program is an intensive training program for heart-centered wellness coaches and female leaders who want to dedicate their lives to supporting those who struggle with emotional eating, body image issues, and self-love. If you’re interested in working with Sam, head to Hungryforhappiness.com/amanda and put in your application.
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her Instagram for daily updates and strategies for improving engagement, increasing revenue, and enhancing impact.