Welcome to this solo episode of Bucci Radio!
What do you do when things aren’t working as well as they used to in your business? Whether it’s your content, the changing algorithm, fewer applications for your launch, engagement going down, followers are going down, feeling as though you have to compete with your peers, or making a shift in your life or business, there are many things that can make you feel out of control in a constantly changing industry. This is something I have been thinking a lot about lately, and working through myself.
In this episode, we’ll work through what to do when things in your industry change, and what kind of questions you can ask yourself to evaluate your business from a neutral perspective.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- A constantly changing world
- Predictable things vs. non predictable things
- Adaptability to change
- Analyzing the market
- Types of people (Innovators, Early Adopter, Early Majority, Late Majority, Laggards)
- Looking internally instead of externally
- Examining where you are and making a shift
- Controlling your own reality
- Accepting and surrendering
- Working through stories we tell ourselves
- Evaluating data in a neutral way
- Your business is not YOU
- 8 Questions to Self Evaluate
- 4:00- Types of people in entrepreneurship
- 5:30- Why coaching is still a new career and industry
- 11:00- What we are doing to adjust our own programs and considering where we are in the market/a process to consider
- 16:00- Working through the “story” you are telling yourself
- 17:00- Practical steps for self and business evaluation and questions to ask yourself
- 31:00- What to be aware of when you’re scared everyone is doing the same thing as you
- “Entrepreneurship does not guarantee your safety. It guarantees you the freedom to create whatever you want in your life, but it also gives you the skill of adaptability.”
- “The universe is forcing me to look at something and change. Change is uncomfortable but I have to do it.”
- “If we are having a resistance to leveling up in our business, it means we are having a resistance internally.”
- “You are not your business. Your business is its own separate entity. You get to look at it as its own thing that has nothing to do with your inherent value as a human or person. Every result you get or don’t get is valuable data.”
To Apply to the Flourish & Conquer Accelerator for our July 7th start date go to: www.amandabucci.com/apply
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her Instagram for daily updates and strategies for improving engagement, increasing revenue, and enhancing impact.