Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Have you ever wondered why some of us go through trauma and adversity and go on to perform better than before, and some of us decide to quit? What makes some people more resilient than others? How can we bounce back more quickly from a negative experience?
Today’s guest is my incredible friend Niyc Pidgeon. Niyc is a Positive Psychologist and Success Coach for entrepreneurial women. She’s a Hay House author, and has her second book coming out soon. Niyc has been named Entrepreneur of the Year and won the award for Best Psychologist book of the year. She’s lived through her own traumatic experiences, and has learned how to turn her pain into her purpose.
In this episode, we discuss tips on how we can bounce back more quickly from a negative experience and come out stronger than before. We also discuss how to move out of a dark place to create a new and better version of our own reality with strategies of gratitude and meditation.
- 1:40- How did you start getting into positive psychology and get into this line of work?
- 5:35- In terms of positive psychology, what is it that switches people from a negative spiral into something that allows us to feel better immediately?
- 11:00- What does the success practice look like in your own business?
- 15:00- What were those challenging times that lead you to consistently show up and do these practices?
- 20:58- Were these experiences that lead you to write the book you’re writing now?
- 24:00- What are the things that people choose or dont choose to do to come out of a dark place?
- 31:00- Once you’re back to neutral, how do you move on to performing better than before?
- 37:00- Where do you see this conversation going in 2020?
You don’t know the power of your own potential. It’s amazing what the human spirit can do to not only bounce back but to thrive.
Why is it that some of us go through trauma and adversity and go on to perform better than before, and some of us decide to quit?
You don’t need to get back to how you were before, you can create a new version of reality that allows you to find the strength through the struggle, that not only lets you find the light at the end of the tunnel but go on to build a whole new amazing thing while you look back on the former version of yourself.
You can find out more about Niyc Pidgeon on her website at: Niycpidgeon.com
Amanda Bucci is a business coach who helps people master the art of business growth, social media strategy, and personal development. Check her Instagram for daily updates and strategies for improving engagement, increasing revenue, and enhancing impact.