Welcome to this REPLAY episode of Bucci Radio!
This week’s episode is a replay of my interview on the Addicted 2 Success Podcast with Joel Brown. Joel Brown is a digital leadership & visionary expert who built addicted2success.com from scratch to be the #1 motivation site in the world.
If you’re new at starting an online business, trying to create a personal brand, or already have an online business and brand but are wanting to grow, this is the episode for you! In this interview, I share tips and strategies for building a powerful online brand and business from learning about your audience, giving them what they want, increasing engagement, creating valuable and inspiring content, and structuring your life and business to create more freedom for yourself.
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Building an engaging social presence
- Implementing, learning, sharing
- Building relationships to know your audience
- Creating two way conversations with your followers
- 7 types of content you can create online
- Creating structure to allow for more freedom
- Having self belief and setting a foundation for yourself
- The power of affirmations
- Playing at your top potential
- Importance of discipline and consistency
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED:
- 4:50- What would you say has been powerful or a few techniques you’ve used to build your following
- 11:58- What is an actionable thing that listeners can apply in their life today if they have an idea or they just started their business?
- 19:45- What does a typical day look like for you? Do you have any routines or structure?
- 25:00- What are 5 things that you believe about yourself to be true?
- 32:35- What are 2-3 skills you use quite often in your brand and business that are crucial?
- “Immediately when I learned something, I implemented it into my own life and shared it.”
- “Although social media can feel like a one-way conversation, you have to make it a two-way conversation.”
- “Have a life that people are interested in following. Even if you think your life is boring it gives you an excuse to create really amazing things in your life. Being a person who is interested but also interesting at the same time.”
- “It’s not just what you say but how you write it and put it into words that connects with people.”
You can find more about Joel Brown and the Addicted 2 Success Podcast at https://www.iamjoelbrown.com/
The Flourish & Conquer Accelerator (previously known as Influencer Academy) is a 90-Day Intensive Business Coaching Program for Level 1 Entrepreneurs who are hungry for freedom. This program best serves health and fitness coaches, or other coaches/service providers who have their focus on building their personal brand. This program was created for those who are just getting started building their online businesses (who either has zero business experience and social media or have some experience but little to no results). Head to amandabucci.com/apply to apply now for our November start date!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!