On this episode of Bucci Radio we have special guest, Drew Canole, the founder of Organifi – one of our proud sponsors and an extremely respectable company.
Drew and I met about a year ago, and he has about 3 million followers across all platforms, mostly known for his FitLifeTV on YouTube. Get ready to learn about all the good that goes into Organifi’s Green Juice and more!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Transformations and holding yourself accountable
- How Organifi Green Juice came together
- The whydentity process
- Algorithm Changes
- The ingredients that go into Organifi
- The gamefication of life
- The key thing that changed Drew’s business
- Ego and observation
- Living in joy and love
- Self-written testimonials
- Impostor syndrome
- Value in what you can create
- Representing what you preach
- One final piece of advice
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED:
- 4:52 Can we hear your story and what you’ve done?
- 10:50 How did you go from making green juice yourself everyday with 70 pounds of produce, to Organifi?
- 15:40 What did you do in that video that welcomed success?
- 17:15 Have you always been a business person or is this something you felt like you needed to create for people?
- 19:07 What have been some hurdles in the last three years for you and your team?
- 21:46 How do you measure impact?
- 22:35 What kinds of things do you do to keep your mindset right during this process?
- 27:05 Can you talk a little bit about the whydentity?
- 30:25 What’s working really well for you guys right now in business?
- 33:54 What would you say to a girl like the one I just described?
- 40:19 What does Organifi have coming up in the rest of 2018 that you’re excited about?
- 43:14 Where would you like people to find you?
- 44:08 If you were to leave our listeners with one piece of advice, what would that be?
“If you do anything at all, make sure you’re changing people’s lives.”
“What decision you’re making in your choice, allows us to serve you better, as a customer.”
“Living in joy and living in love, and that’s what makes life flowwy, and that’s what makes it effortless. That’s what makes it feel good.”
“You have to have a why that’s bigger than you, a why that makes you cry, a why that lights you up inside, a why that projects you out of your bed in the morning.”
“I believe that the energy is more important than the experience.”
“You can charge whatever you’re worth, because you are worth it.”
“One who is committed to that life, one who is committed, convicted almost, to their source, the source within them, the source without, is more powerful than millions of people who are not.”
“I believe the biggest way to inspire anybody is to actually demonstrate.”
Check out Organifi Green Juice, Drew has red, gold, and green juice, and the more I used it the more I realized I’m obsessed with feeling internally healthy. Use the code BUCCI for 20% off of your order at checkout! You can also find Drew on Instagram (@drewcanole)
Movement Watches, I don’t dress up very often, but when I do, I only put on a watch and a necklace, Movement Watches just launched a new go to movementwatches.com and use the code amanda15 to get 15% of your order.
I understand the entrepreneurial lifestyle can feel especially overwhelming sometimes, and I know everyone has different ways of pursuing the journey, so check out my new free mini course: The Entrepreneuer’s Guide To a Productive Day, Week, Month, And Year! I teach different strategies for time management and efficiency, all centered around what’s best for you! Head over to amandabucci.com/timemanagementminicourse to minimize the overwhelm and capitalize your impact on the world!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to get your first podcast episode produced completely for free!