On this episode of Bucci Radio, we have an amazing special guest who is an all-around badass. I’m incredibly proud to share with you the interview I had with Marshawn Evans Daniels. A few of the bold things she’s known for are being a former sports attorney, a Miss America finalist, her appearances on The Apprentice and CNN, and being named entrepreneur woman of the year.
Marshawn is very passionate about purpose, futuristic thinking, manifestation, and entrepreneurship. And speaking of all those things, she has a brand new book that JUST launched called “Believe Bigger,” which is about how to embrace life when it does not go as planned.
In this episode we unpack a lot of the science behind motivation, success, and the root causes of our humanistic need for greatness.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- What it means to believe bigger
- Marshawn’s SHE Profits Program
- How Marshawn’s life got turned upside down days before her wedding
- Healing & reinventing
- Fulfillment in men & women
- Why Marshawn wrote “Believe Bigger”
- Self-care & success
- Committing to a bigger life
- Addictions driving success
- Tapping into your superpowers & moving mountains
- Taking the leap
- Thriving without apology
- Purpose & destiny
- Investing in digital real-estate
- Birthing new life as a woman
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED:
- 4:06 Want to talk about your story and how you got where you are today?
- 11:02 How did you not let the chaotically timed affair get you into a dark place?
- 16:30 How did you rework and reinvent all these mindsets you had before?
- 23:47 Can you talk about how our need for significance relates to your five success mountains in your book?
- 34:49 How do you find the courage to understand that there is something on the other side and that you should take that leap?
- 40:18 What are these new rules for women that you’ve come up with or want women to come up with themselves?
- 49:15 If you were to leave our listeners with one final thought, what would it be?
“That moment of betrayal was really my awakening into a new life of moving and shifting from success, into a life that is soaked in significance.”
“I knew that my life was not my own, that my life was intended to be a catalyst in the lives of other people, and that in order for that to happen, I had to be okay. I had to get to a place of wholeness and joy so that bitterness did not sink in, and really change the actual DNA of who I was, because that’s what bitterness, regret, and self-shaming does.”
“Out of the overflow of the health of your heart, the rest of your life will speak volumes naturally. That’s how you will be able to step into your wealth, step into a place of influence and impact. That’s how you’ll begin to rebuild and reinvent and attract better people, better circumstances. Not just for the superficial reasons but because that’s what you were built for.”
“We can’t live a life beyond the health of our heart and our soul.”
“We cannot shift beyond what we believe to be true about ourselves.”
“You can be anything you decide, but it doesn’t mean it’s what you were built to become.”
I understand the entrepreneurial lifestyle can feel especially overwhelming sometimes, and I know everyone has different ways of pursuing the journey, so check out my new free mini course: The Entrepreneuer’s Guide To a Productive Day, Week, Month, And Year! I teach different strategies for time management and efficiency, all centered around what’s best for you! Head over to amandabucci.com/timemanagementminicourse to minimize the overwhelm and capitalize your impact on the world!
A link to the purpose maps discussed in today’s episode are available here!