Welcome to this solo episode of Bucci Radio! First off, thank you all so much for your love and support, it means the world to me.
What we are going to do today is a Q&A, and I want everybody to see their own value as a human, as a coach, and a unique individual without feeling blinded, or scared, or overwhelmed.
IN THIS EPISODE WE LEARN ABOUT:
- Our next round of Influencer Academy
- Market research & questions
- Your perfect clients & thinking about them
- Value Value Value & amazing offers
- Creating momentum & the long term vision
- Saving & investing
- Getting clients results & creating community
- Expertise, showing love & support, & being you
- Uniqueness & niching
- Your experiences, qualities, and mission statement
- Creating your own lane in the marketplace
Q & A!
- 1. How do you convince potential clients that what you have to offer is going to be valuable for them?
- 2. How do you create momentum in income when you launch a coaching business?
- 3. Do you save your money or do you reinvest it?
- 4. What’s the best way to have recurring clients?
- 5. Do you ever have doubt that holds you back (for example, not feeling like the biggest expert in a given industry)?
- 6. How can I stand out and make money in the over-saturated business of online fitness coaching?
“Remove the idea that you have to convince somebody.”
“You do have every ability in the world. If you have less than 100 followers you can still create a business and start out without a platform.”
“Not every single client wants to work with the expert.”
“You in your current state are valuable to a certain type of client.”
“I want everybody to see their own value as a human, as a coach, as a unique individual without feeling blinded, or scared, or overwhelmed.”
If you’re interested in working with me as a coach go to amandabucci.com/apply, we have different offers for different levels! Also, check out the Fitness Online Coaching Academy to learn how to deliver your clients results and add one of a kind value to their lives!
When I first started my business, I used to pride myself on how busy I was and not having a life outside of work and the gym, and if I knew what I know now on how to actually plan my days, weeks, months, and years to be efficient and not just busy, I’d be so much farther along without feeling like a chicken with my head cut off, and you might feel like that too. There will always be something new to do in your business, and all these things can make your brain feel cluttered and overwhelmed, and it can lock you down and burn you out. And as an entrepreneur and creator, we’re required to manage our energy to give it to others, and when you can manage your schedule you can give yourself the right results to enter your zone of genius. Over the last 5 years, I’ve mastered this art, and have constructed a free workshop for you called the Slay Your Schedule Workshop, and I would love for you to join and learn the tips to Slay Your Schedule! Sign up at amandabucci.com/slayyourschedule
Are you struggling to find time to read books that you’ve been wanting to? Check out audible.com where industry experts who put all the good shit in their books can speak them to you while you’re driving, working out, or anytime that is good to listen to a normal podcast. I’ve partnered with audible.com to give you guys a 30 day free trial to see how you’d like it. Go to audibletrial.com/bucciradio to get to listen to all the books you’ve been dying to read!
Fitness does not always mean health, and we incorporate health and internal health on this podcast, so what I’ve been getting into a lot lately, is plant based protein, and I highly recommend PEScience! Go to PEScience.com/discount/amanda to get 30% off! They have tons and tons of amazing products to genuinely nourish your health. Thank you PEScience for sponsoring this episode!
Go to resonaterecordings.com to take your podcast to the next level and get your first episode produced completely for free!