Welcome to this episode of Bucci Radio!
Pain is just your bodies way of trying to get your attention. It’s a signal saying “hey, look.” Pain is not about fixing a problem, it’s about consistently paying attention and having awareness of how your body is working as a unit. Motions and emotions are connected.
Today’s guest is one of my good friends Vinny Crispino, founder of Pain Academy—a Posture Therapy company helps people rid pain from their body. I have personally used Vinny’s techniques and always come back to them whenever I experience pain, and i today’s episode we discuss how we hold onto pain, where pain comes from, what our pain is trying to tell us, and how to determine and deal with the root of our pain.
To get the Soulful Bundle, head to: www.soulfunbundle.com
- Vinny goes over the specifics on what he does and the story about how he broke his back [6:36]
- The moment that changed Vinny’s perspective on pain [13:00]
- The birth of the Pain Academy [16:00]
- How Vinny determines the diagnosis and the correct way of being for an individual person as a practitioner [17:46]
- What is pain trying to tell people? [26:13]
- How does our internal pain manifest externally? [30:13]
- Vinny discusses how we create patterns to hold onto pain [39:00]
- How can we consistently observe in order to work on our healing daily? [44:57]
- Vinny offers us about a sequence for healing [51:23]
“Pain is nothing more than a warning system in your body telling you that something is not right. Our obsession with trying to find the exact root cause of something divorces us from seeing the bigger picture.”
“Most people don’t know what to do without pain. Most people will find ways to sabotage what they are doing to keep pain alive because it’s their story. Most people will use pain as an anchor into an ever-changing world that is always dynamic and shifting where nothing is in our control.”
Amanda Bucci is a business mentor, social media expert, and certified spiritual psychologist who helps entrepreneurs expand their social platforms, companies, and consciousnesses. She is the founder of the Entrepreneurial Archetype Quiz™, a personality quiz to help entrepreneurs run their businesses in alignment with who they are. Amanda’s intuitive and spiritual psychology driven approach has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs not only build successful businesses, but ones that fulfill their souls’ contribution. Amanda has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Inc magazine. Her own podcast, Bucci Radio, has been downloaded more than 5 million times, she has over 25 million YouTube videos, and over 550K Instagram followers. Check her Instagram for daily updates and strategies for improving engagement, increasing revenue, and enhancing impact.